Wednesday, August 3, 2016


Hello everyone and welcome to the very first Thoughts from the Chair blog post under its new format. Over the next weeks, months and hopefully years, I will be giving you my thoughts and opinions regarding my favorite subject which is professional wrestling. Now when you read this blog, you may find yourself thinking that I’m very negative at times about the business. From my perspective though, I feel that I’m simply being honest and am giving my honest views. Before we dive into my first column that will come soon after this one, let me give you a little background on me. My name is Kevin and you can’t teach…….. Nevermind. Seriously though, my name is Kevin and I’ve been watching pro wrestling for over 20 years. I’ve seen everything from Ultimate Warrior defeating Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 6, to the rise of the NWO to the death of WCW. In fact, I don’t mean to brag, but I was at Raw when Vince McMahon announced that he purchased WCW. I also remember the Attitude Era which I believe is the most overrated era in the history of pro wrestling, but that’s for another post. In order to further clarify my logo on this blog, let me say that yes, I am physically disabled. However, I do not let that stop me from achieving my dreams. You’ll probably not notice my disability until I begin my video cast and hopefully my podcast based on this blog. Here’s a hint though. I swear I’m not drunk, it’s just how I sound. Anyway, for now, let’s get your opinion on pro wrestling. What are your views on the business? Do you feel that it’s stale or lively? Post your thoughts below. For my next post, I’ll tell you why the brand split in WWE is already NOT working. Stay tuned!   

1 comment:

  1. I think it's becoming more Stale over the years. This draft is gonna try and make ratings go up. But, the brand split will get a little boring after say 2-5 years then it'll be right back to just how it was. Ratings will go down and im sure you get the point. I agree with you 100% man. I'll definitely be reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete